- Log in (SSH) to your server as root
- yum users should run the following command:
yum install perl
- up2date users should run the following command:
up2date -i perl
- You need to change the hostname both in /etc/hosts, and in/etc/sysconfig/network. After you have changed the hostname in both files, run this command:
- Replace $newhostname with the new hostname you put in /etc/hosts and /etc/sysconfig/network. You do not need to reboot the server.
- To install cPanel & WHM, run these commands:
cd /home— Opens the
curl -o latest -L https://securedownloads.cpanel.net/latest— Fetches the latest installation file from cPanel's servers.
sh latest— Opens and executes the installation file.
$IPrepresents your server's IP address.
https://$IP:2087into your preferred web browser.
rootinto the Name field.
- Enter your root password into the Password field.
- Click Log In.
- After completing all the steps, you should now be logged in to your WHM on your server!